Client Aftercare information after sound therapy session
If you follow these guidelines, the sound therapy process will have a deeper and longer lasting effect.
• For the healing process to be most effective we have found that an initial program of 4 sessions is recommended. You may find that a longer or shorter course of treatments will work best for you. Your sound healer will discuss this with you at the time of treatment.
• If you feel ungrounded at the end of a sound therapy session try to eat or drink something. Please do not drive or operate heavy machinery after the treatment if you are feeling ungrounded.
• Following the sound therapy session, it’s best to take it easy, rest, relax, go for a walk and avoid stressful situations.
• When you get home have a bath or a shower as the water will allow the sounds to sink in deeper and last for longer.
• Please avoid red meat, alcohol or any chemical toxins for the next 24 hours
• Please drink plenty of water to not only keep you hydrated but also to allow any toxin released by the sound therapy to be flushed from the body.
• There are no officially recognized side effects of sound therapy.
• Sometimes complementary therapy can cause a healing reaction. During or after the
sound therapy session, you may experience a worsening of symptoms before they get better. In the unlikely event that a healing reaction does happen, you can contact me to discuss this matter. If you feel the situation needs closer attention you should contact your doctor / physician/ mental health provider. If you feel you need immediate medical care, you should not hesitate to contact a medical professional.
• If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me @